15ml of Black Pepper Essential Oil.
Originally from India, Black Pepper is the world’s most popular spice. Its use goes all the way back to the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt.
It is used by cultures all over the world to energise & motivate. It has a comforting & familiar scent that packs a punch and has been used traditionally to ease aches & pains.
Forget the pepper you keep on the kitchen table, the fragrance of this essential oil is exotic & refreshing.
Strong & crisp middle note that comes across slightly sweet.
Black Pepper is a great way to increase alertness, excite the senses & provide you a perk up.
In essential oil format, black pepper is slightly sweet on the nose & is best described as exciting!
It's fab when used in our soaps & we highly recommend it in our massage oil.
It's also fantastic to vaporise in the car on those long journeys.
Bespoke: Fantastic in our soaps, hair products & massage oil.
Vaporiser: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Diffuser: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Burner: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Bath: Add 8 to 12 drops to your bath.
Shower: 3 or 4 drops in the corner of the shower.
Sauna: Add 6 to 8 drops to your ladle of water and pour over hot rocks.
Hands & feet: Add 2 to 4 drops to a bowl of warm water and soak.
On the go: Open the cap and inhale straight from the bottle or add a drop or two to your face mask.
Steam distilled dried berries.
- Our essential oils are of the highest quality.
- We've designed, manufactured & bottled this product here in Australia.
- Our products are not tested on animals - we prefer friends & family!
- Please recycle our bottles & packaging.
- We donate a part of our profits to Surf Life Saving Clubs here on the Surf Coast
- We are a small family run business operating on the Surf Coast in Victoria, Australia. When you buy from us, you're getting a little bit of Surf Coast Soul in every bottle.
- We're committed to help you feel good. We pinky-promise that we will never compromise our products for profit.
#Crisp #Strong #Middle #Awake #Spice #Perky #Excite #Aches&Pains
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Not for internal use. Application to the skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Avoid during pregnancy or consult with your doctor before use. Do not apply directly to your skin. Store below 30°C. Keep essential oils away from your pets and do not apply to their skin.