15ml of Blue Gum Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
Blue Gum is an iconic Australian scent associated with cleanliness & calmness.
With antimicrobial, antiseptic & decongestant properties, Eucalyptus can bring balance & clarity to a troubled mind or body. It's certainly good at blowing away cob webs & dark moods.
It also brings a familiar & uniquely Australian presence to any space.
Strong medicinal top note with woody tones. So Australian.
Our Blue Gum smells like clean.
It smells so fresh & crisp, promoting a sense of real clarity & balance. You can feel it doing you good.
It goes well with all our Bespoke products & especially well with our soaps & bubble bath.
Our Blue Gum Eucalyptus Essential Oil is made in Australia from Australian plants.
Bespoke: Fantastic in our soaps & bubble bath.
Vaporiser: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Diffuser: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Burner: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Bath: Add 8 to 12 drops to your bath.
Shower: 3 or 4 drops in the corner of the shower.
Sauna: Add 6 to 8 drops to your ladle of water and pour over hot rocks.
Hands & feet: Add 2 to 4 drops to a bowl of warm water and soak.
On the go: Open the cap and inhale straight from the bottle or add a drop or two to your face mask.
Steam distilled leaves.
- Our essential oils are of the highest quality.
- We've designed, manufactured & bottled this product here in Australia.
- Our products are not tested on animals - we prefer friends & family!
- Please recycle our bottles & packaging.
- We donate a part of our profits to Surf Life Saving Clubs here on the Surf Coast
- We are a small family run business operating on the Surf Coast in Victoria, Australia. When you buy from us, you're getting a little bit of Surf Coast Soul in every bottle.
- We're committed to help you feel good. We pinky-promise that we will never compromise our products for profit.
#Australia #Clean #Calm #Balance #Medicinal #Top #Clarity #Decongestant
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Not for internal use. Application to the skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Avoid during pregnancy or consult with your doctor before use. Do not apply directly to your skin. Store below 30°C. Keep essential oils away from your pets and do not apply to their skin.