15ml of Cedarwood Essential Oil.
Cedar trees grow in cooler climates & can reach over 30meters in height. They are mighty & majestic.
Cedarwood essential oil smells warm & peaceful. The fragrance of Cedarwood can create a sense of calm & wellbeing.
Perfect before bed or after a hectic day it can promote serenity & slow down a busy mind.
A favourite woody & earthy base note.
Known for its calming & earthing properties, Cedarwood is a majestic smelling essential oil that is a must have in any collection.
It can take the edge off a hectic day, relax the senses & help you unwind. It leaves you feeling warm & loved.
Great in our lotions or bath products it will aid in bringing some inner peace to your mind & body.
In the vaporiser it provides a wonderfully warm & calming fragrance.
Bespoke: Great in our lotions, soaps & bubble bath.
Vaporiser: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Diffuser: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Burner: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Bath: Add 8 to 12 drops to your bath.
Shower: 3 or 4 drops in the corner of the shower.
Sauna: Add 6 to 8 drops to your ladle of water and pour over hot rocks.
Hands & feet: Add 2 to 4 drops to a bowl of warm water and soak.
On the go: Open the cap and inhale straight from the bottle or add a drop or two to your face mask.
Bed: Add a couple of drops to your pillow.
Steam distilled wood.
- Our essential oils are of the highest quality.
- We've designed, manufactured & bottled this product here in Australia.
- Our products are not tested on animals - we prefer friends & family!
- Please recycle our bottles & packaging.
- We donate a part of our profits to Surf Life Saving Clubs here on the Surf Coast
- We are a small family run business operating on the Surf Coast in Victoria, Australia. When you buy from us, you're getting a little bit of Surf Coast Soul in every bottle.
- We're committed to help you feel good. We pinky-promise that we will never compromise our products for profit.
#Favourite #Calming #Earth #Wellbeing #Warm #Relax #Base #Night #Peace
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Not for internal use. Application to the skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Avoid during pregnancy or consult with your doctor before use. Do not apply directly to your skin. Store below 30°C. Keep essential oils away from your pets and do not apply to their skin.