Plastic Free Hand Made Hessian Loofah.
Is it a pouf, a puff, a loofah or a scrubber? We'll leave the arguing to you.
There will be no arguments about the quality of these loofahs though.
They're made by hand by a boutique business in Karabar NSW. You can feel the love that has gone into them and we love having them in our range.
They are made with all natural materials and have zero plastic.
They come in a light colour or a dark colour. Or both!
Hand made. Tick. Made in Australia. Tick. Supporting Small Business. Tick. Zero Plastic. Tick. Eco friendly & Recyclable. Tick. Full of love. Big tick.
We love these poufs & we're sure you will too.
When used with our cleansing products you'll be super clean, super scrubbed & feeling really good about yourself.
Size: Approximately 16-18cm across
Hand made from Hessian.
Proudly made in Australia.
Due to the nature of natural hessian, they can start out being a little stiff but they do get softer with time.
Simply open out pouf using the bead & wet. Add some of our soap or cleanser. Close the bead back. Your pouf is ready to use over your body for light exfoliation and cleansing! When finished, wash it under the water, open the bead up and let air dry.
Can be hand washed or machine washed with your normal wash. We recommend washing with your normal laundry every 3-4 days depending on use. If machine washing ensure the pouf is tightly tied back up to avoid damage. Leave to air dry. Wash before use. Slight shrinkage is expected. Do not tumble dry or use fabric softener.
- Supporting small Australian Business.
- Please recycle our packaging.
- We donate a part of our profits to Surf Life Saving Clubs here on the Surf Coast
- We are a small family run business operating on the Surf Coast in Victoria, Australia. When you buy from us, you're getting a little bit of Surf Coast Soul in every package.
- We're committed to help you feel good. We pinky-promise that we will never compromise our products for profit.
#Home #HomeProducts #Exfoliate #Accessories #Skin #Soft #Australia