15ml of Honey Suckle Essential Oil.
The use of Honey Suckle goes back to before 700AD. It was used in ancient Chinese medicine as one of the most favoured herbs to release poisons & excess heat from the body.
Modern analysis of Honey Suckle has revealed that it has powerful compounds & phytonutrients that may provide anti-inflammatory, respiratory, antibacterial, antiseptic & antimicrobial benefits.
Oh! It also smells simply wonderful! It's floral, sweet & summery.
It is popular in all manner of soaps, shampoos, lotions, massage oils & creams. It really smells awesome.
If you haven't experienced it before, we highly recommend Honey Suckle as a fragrance because we know you won’t be disappointed and will definitely come back for more.
A sweet, floral & complex middle note, with a hint of summer.
Honey Suckle smells fantastic in everything.
In a bubble bath, soap or hair product, you'll love the delicious scent that will stay with you for the rest of the day or evening.
In creams & lotions, it will leave your skin smelling like a lovely summer day.
In our massage oil it will invoke happy, romantic & sensual sensations.
You really can't go wrong with this beautiful fragrance.
Bespoke: Honey Suckle works well in all of our products. It will be sure to become a favourite.
Vaporiser: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Diffuser: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Burner: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Bath: Add 8 to 12 drops to your bath.
Shower: 3 or 4 drops in the corner of the shower.
Sauna: Add 6 to 8 drops to your ladle of water and pour over hot rocks.
Hands & feet: Add 2 to 4 drops to a bowl of warm water and soak.
On the go: Open the cap and inhale straight from the bottle or add a drop or two to your face mask.
Bed: Add a couple of drops to your pillow.
Steam distilled flower bud.
- Our essential oils are of the highest quality.
- We've designed, manufactured & bottled this product here in Australia.
- Our products are not tested on animals - we prefer friends & family!
- Please recycle our bottles & packaging.
- We donate a part of our profits to Surf Life Saving Clubs here on the Surf Coast
- We are a small family run business operating on the Surf Coast in Victoria, Australia. When you buy from us, you're getting a little bit of Surf Coast Soul in every bottle.
- We're committed to help you feel good. We pinky-promise that we will never compromise our products for profit.
#Summer #Uplift #Happy #Sweet #Floral #Middle #Premium
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Not for internal use. Application to the skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Avoid during pregnancy or consult with your doctor before use. Do not apply directly to your skin. Store below 30°C. Keep essential oils away from your pets and do not apply to their skin.