15ml of Juniper Essential Oil.
Juniper Berry was used as a food, spice & medicine by the ancient Egyptians, Greeks & Romans. Juniper Berries were even found in the tomb of Tutankhamun & it is referenced in the Old Testament.
Native Americans used Juniper Berry as food, jewellery & traditional medicine - kind of a one stop shop!
In more modern times, it's Juniper that gives gin its unique flavour profile & is popularly used to clean & purify the skin & calm the mind.
Juniper Berry has a unique fragrance that can calm without inducing drowsiness. Juniper Berry certainly won't be confused for anything else & it's perfect for bringing a little peace to an active lifestyle.
A mild middle note that is crisp, sweet, woody & earthy. It has a hint of fruit hiding at the edges.
Juniper Berry almost smells like a blend of other essential oils designed to create something unique - it's wonderfully complex.
It's well suited for vaporising or steaming & will fill a space with a wonderful, calming fragrance.
When used in a lotion, cream or massage oil it will provide a feeling of cleanliness, purity & calm.
In our soaps & hair products the sensation of purity & calm will linger on your body & provide you a safe space that can help get you through a busy day.
Bespoke: A lovely & unique scent that beautifully combines with all of our product range. Try is with our soaps, hair products, lotions and massage oils. In a bubble bath it creates a zone of serenity.
Vaporiser: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Diffuser: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Burner: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Bath: Add 8 to 12 drops to your bath.
Shower: 3 or 4 drops in the corner of the shower.
Sauna: Add 6 to 8 drops to your ladle of water and pour over hot rocks.
Hands & feet: Add 2 to 4 drops to a bowl of warm water and soak.
On the go: Open the cap and inhale straight from the bottle or add a drop or two to your face mask.
Bed: Add a couple of drops to your pillow.
Steam distilled fruit.
- Our essential oils are of the highest quality.
- We've designed, manufactured & bottled this product here in Australia.
- Our products are not tested on animals - we prefer friends & family!
- Please recycle our bottles & packaging.
- We donate a part of our profits to Surf Life Saving Clubs here on the Surf Coast
- We are a small family run business operating on the Surf Coast in Victoria, Australia. When you buy from us, you're getting a little bit of Surf Coast Soul in every bottle.
- We're committed to help you feel good. We pinky promise that we will never compromise our products for profit.
#Mild #Sweet #Calm #Earthy #Woody #Middle #Unique #Premium #Night
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Not for internal use. Application to the skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Avoid during pregnancy or consult with your doctor before use. Do not apply directly to your skin. Store below 30°C. Keep essential oils away from your pets and do not apply to their skin.