15ml of Lemon Essential Oil.
Lemons originated in Asia & were first used as decorations - the fruit was left on the tree & used to bring a pop of colour to indoor & outdoor spaces.
Later, when the antimicrobial properties of lemons were better understood, they quickly spread through Arabia & Europe. The Egyptians & Romans used lemons as a potent treatment for infectious diseases.
Today Lemon is used across many products from cosmetics to cleaners to detergents & yes even as food!
The scent is exciting & familiar. It has been used to focus the mind & body. If you really want something to smell "fresh" then lemon should be one of your go-to fragrances.
The scent is very strong & goes a long way to cover odours & bring clarity to any space.
Strong top note that is the most potent of the citrus family.
Lemon is literally liquid sunshine in a bottle.
It is capable of instantly putting a smile on your face. It can brighten your day & blow away all the cobwebs from your mind.
It is a fantastic aromatic when uses in the shower, sauna or vaporiser.
When used in soaps & skin care products, Lemon can energise your day & help bring your mind into sharp focus.
Our premium Lemon Essential Oil is made in Australia using Australian plants.
Bespoke: Use it in all of our day time products. Liquid sunshine added to soaps, hair products and skin care lotions will help put that skip back into your step. When combined with our bubble bath or massage oil it will have you feeling bright and happy in no time.
Vaporiser: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Diffuser: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Burner: Start with 6 to 8 drops.
Bath: Add 8 to 12 drops to your bath.
Shower: 3 or 4 drops in the corner of the shower.
Sauna: Add 6 to 8 drops to your ladle of water and pour over hot rocks.
Hands & feet: Add 2 to 4 drops to a bowl of warm water and soak.
On the go: Open the cap and inhale straight from the bottle or add a drop or two to your face mask.
Cold pressed fruit peel.
- Our essential oils are of the highest quality.
- We've designed, manufactured & bottled this product here in Australia.
- Our products are not tested on animals - we prefer friends & family!
- Please recycle our bottles & packaging.
- We donate a part of our profits to Surf Life Saving Clubs here on the Surf Coast
- We are a small family run business operating on the Surf Coast in Victoria, Australia. When you buy from us, you're getting a little bit of Surf Coast Soul in every bottle.
- We're committed to help you feel good. We pinky-promise that we will never compromise our products for profit.
#Favourite #Uplifting #Smile #Citrus #Focus #Clear #Bright #Happy #Top #Strong #Australia
Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Not for internal use. Application to the skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Avoid during pregnancy or consult with your doctor before use. Do not apply directly to your skin. Store below 30°C. Keep essential oils away from your pets and do not apply to their skin.